Registration

Registration fees for the XX EUCARPIA Meeting of the Tomato Working Group are the following:

Registration typeEarly bird
(until March, 15 2022)
Late
(March, 16 to May, 24 2022)
On site
(May, 31 to June, 3 2022)
EUCARPIA member400 €480 €580 €
Non-EUCARPIA member450 €530 €630 €
Student (PhD or MSc)250 €300 €400 €

Registration fee includes:

  • Full access to the conference
  • Meeting proceedings
  • Coffee breaks through the conference
  • Three lunches
  • Welcome reception
  • Social dinner
  • Conference packageTechnical visit
  • Applicable taxes

Registration is done through the Lifelong Learning Centre of the Universitat Politècnica de València. The platform will guide you to create a user that will allow you to register, pay, request an invoice and later download the certificate when planned. Payment can be made by bank card or bank transfer. In case of paying by transfer, you must attach proof of payment.

Link to online registration: https://poseidon.cfp.upv.es/portal-formacion/alumno/gestion_matricula.jsp?cid=77179

CANCELLATION POLICY:

If a registrant is unable to attend he/she should contact the register in writing.

Registrations cancelled more than 60 days before the event are eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid.

Registrations cancelled less than 60 days, but more than 30 days before the event are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.

Registration cancelled less than 30 days before the event are no longer eligible for a refund.

If the reason for not attending is that the abstract is not accepted the registrant is eligible for an 80% refund of the registration fees paid. The remaining 20% of the fee contributes to administration costs incurred.


In case of doubt or question with the registration or payment, please contact to: congresos@cfp.upv.es